Disk Director will not hide drive partitions

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by djdoc, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djdoc

djdoc Registered Member

For some unknown reason I cannot get Acronis Disk Director Suite 9 to hide any drive partitions. Everthing works until the last action. Disk Director requires a re-boot of system to complete the "Hide Drive Partition" action. After re-booting the OS, the partition is still there, it's not hidden? It's as though the OS re-boot wiped out the action instead of completing it.

On other actions where Disk Director requires a OS reboot to complete an action everything works fine, but not with the "Hide Drive Partion." I'm using a freshly installed OS so there should be no conflicts with any other programs. Does anyone have a suggestion to fix this or am I stuck?

Thanx DJDoc :'(

2. djdoc

djdoc Registered Member

Problem solved

I found a solution. I can hide the drive partitions using the Acronis OS Selector program. Just select the applicable drive partition. Click on properties, and then select "hide". Maybe this program overrides the
    "hide" function in the Acronis Disk Director Suite, and that's why it wasn't working. Anyway, problem solved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.