Disk Director Suite

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Acro_Tecno, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acro_Tecno

Acro_Tecno Registered Member

I've got server win 2000 Sp4 with 4 disk raid 0 (2 on 2) . I've got to partition HD with a new partition W of 4GB. I do that correctly but now ,the program who use this partition work corectly , if i want defrag this partition i can't because the defrag utilities gave me all partition of red file (fragment file). It isnt a really great problem , but now , i 've find another error When i unzip a file in that partition the zip program gave me the error :" I'cant unzip because the disk is full..."

Thanks at all

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Acro_Tecno,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

When you resize the partition the data on it is moved and consequently the fragmentation level is very high. Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 allows you to defragment partitions. As for the error please make sure you have enough space for the uncompressed data. Please note that even if you choose to delete the archive file after the extraction you still need enough space for the archive file with the uncompressed data.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.