Disk Director OS Selector Won't Install

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by digibits, Dec 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digibits

digibits Registered Member

I'm running the latest version of Acronis Disk Director.

Program is installed on my first HD which is running Windows XP.

Have a second HD in which I have allocated a special partition to allow for the install of the OS Selector files, but for some reason I can never get the program to complete the install even though I identify the location of the partition through custom install.

Have even tried removing the entire Acronis program and reinstalling, but every time I try to load the OS Selector feature, the HD just spins indefinitely (would you believe 1 hour +). Only way for me to stop this is to use the boot CD and remove the OS Selector which never completed the install.

I've tried several times on first and second HD's with the same result. o_O

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello digibits,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Director Suite (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/diskdirector/).

Could you please choose to install Acronis OS Selector when installing Acronis Disk Director? If it doesn't work please choose "Start" -> "Programs" -> "Acronis" -> "Disk Director Suite" -> "Install Acronis OS Selector". This should allow you to install OS Selector.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.