Disk Director 10 doesn't Install

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by mjsais, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjsais

mjsais Registered Member

Yesterday (1/13/07) I purchased both DD 10 and True Image 10 from digital river. I initially had problems with True image, but after restarting my computer, this product began to work properly. I then tried to install DD. This program won't install. As the installation program is about to complete, it reverses itself and says:

INSTALLATION INCOMPLETE

The installation was terminated before Disk Director Suite could be remove.

I bought this program instead of PM based on PCMag reviews, dut I'm regreting it. Support (via phone is non-existent) and the website has nothing. If Acronis support reads this, please get back to me soon, i email you my pc information. If we cannot solve this soon, I will contact my credit card company.

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Delete all the files in your C:\Documents and Settings\[UserName]\Local Settings\Temp folder and try installing again.

Regards

3. mjsais

mjsais Registered Member

Did exactly as you described and I had the same result. Disk Director still won't install.

4. mjsais

mjsais Registered Member

I again followed your recommendations, but this time I decided to install the software in the custom mode and to my external USB hard drive (rather than typical mode & drive c). I don't know why, but disk director installed and now works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.