Disk Director 10 doesn't Install

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by mjsais, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjsais

mjsais Registered Member

Yesterday (1/13/07) I purchased both DD 10 and True Image 10 from digital river. I initially had problems with True image, but after restarting my computer, this product began to work properly. I then tried to install DD. This program won't install. As the installation program is about to complete, it reverses itself and says:

INSTALLATION INCOMPLETE

The installation was terminated before Disk Director Suite could be remove.

I bought this program instead of PM based on PCMag reviews, dut I'm regreting it. Support (via phone is non-existent) and the website has nothing. If Acronis support reads this, please get back to me soon, i email you my pc information. If we cannot solve this soon, I will contact my credit card company.

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Delete all the files in your C:\Documents and Settings\[UserName]\Local Settings\Temp folder and try installing again.

Regards

3. mjsais

mjsais Registered Member

Did exactly as you described and I had the same result. Disk Director still won't install.

4. mjsais

mjsais Registered Member

I again followed your recommendations, but this time I decided to install the software in the custom mode and to my external USB hard drive (rather than typical mode & drive c). I don't know why, but disk director installed and now works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.