Discussing with Norman and its submit system

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by NobleT, Jul 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NobleT

NobleT Registered Member

I am a user of norman security suite in China .and i got a authentification key by my friend serveral months ago .Using serveral months i found that the detection of norman was mmediocre and the scaning speed is slown(due to sandbox) and though the signature has been exceeded 3190000,but the detection still approximately 60-70% when the quality of virus was very high it will much lower. so it was a little not equal to his offical price 59.99$ and when it comes to his sandbox submit i thoughr i was a little despaired. beacuse the submittal only supported single files to submitted. if you submitted a archive files it will be ignored so i have been submitted over 100 files but almostly 95% sample have been ignored when the file not be found in the sandbox it will not be regard as a virus ,but definitely that was a virus!what a ridiculous conception. so i hopeed norman offical can converted the submit system , and released a new version to improve the overall performance.
    i'm from China so probably my english not well so~~ i hope you can understood it:D

Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  2. jeccci5

jeccci5 Registered Member

Re: Discussing with Norman and its submitt system

I think i don't know how to do,but it's good job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.