directions for setting up sceduled scan in Nod32

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by jayt, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayt

jayt Registered Member

Could someone please post the directions for setting up a scheduled scan in Nod32 v. 3. I had followed Blackspeare's directions for scheduled scan in V 2.7 and it worked fine. But I need some help in setting us the schedule in v. 3.

2. pbmcmlxxi

pbmcmlxxi Registered Member

If you toggle to advanced mode, then expand the tools tab on the left, there is a schedule option available. Click on that, then from that window you are able to create a new scheduled task. Use the wizard for On-Demand computer scan and continue the wizard to fulfil your needs. :)

3. jayt

jayt Registered Member

I did all that --followed wizard to schedule, but when I click on finish- a screen pops up with Executable file -Work Folder -and parameters. I need to know what to put in these blank fields. Never mind, I was trying to scedule a scan using Run external application.

4. Supersnake

Supersnake Registered Member

I too would like to know how to setup a scheduled scan.
    Am I correct in telling JayT that he was probably in the right place without realizing it and that he should have continued from there?

Blackspear's advanced settings for 2.7 tells how to setup a scheduled scan from the point where JayT left off.

TWO QUESTIONS:

1. Can we setup a scheduled scan like in Blackspear's 2.7 advice as shown here?
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=37509&page=4

2. If you answered yes to my first question then I have this question.

I have two drives C and D. Can I use these same Blackspear "Command line" "Switches" in version 3.0 as I did in 2.7?

local /adware /ah /all /antistealth+ /arch+ /clean /cleanmode /delete /heur+ /log+ /mailbox+ /ntfs+ /pack+ /quarantine /scanboot+ /scanmbr+ /scanmem+ /scroll+ /sfx+ /unsafe /unwanted /wrap+

Thanks!

5. swami

swami Registered Member

I'd also like to know what external application (?.exe) to use.

6. trjam

trjam Registered Member

I think Hi Tech said to set up a on demand scan for now and that in a short time, there will be a BS one for all.

7. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Here is your answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.