Difference - B & R 11 Home vs B & R 10 Suite

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by bbriley, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbriley

bbriley Registered Member

Hi - I see that as a user of B & R 10 Suite, which I have had for two years (and which has saved my tail several times with Windows 7 over the past two years!), I can upgrade to the new B & R 11 Home for a very fair price.

From the product description of B & R 11 Home, I cannot tell the difference between it and the older B & R 10 Suite. Can someone here tell me?

Thanks for any help here!

2. fireworker

fireworker Registered Member

IMHO, Suite is more functional than Home, even though older. Again, this is my opinion. Well, and you can download a 30-day trial to try yourself.
    I have a hunch that HOME11 in one of nearest days will be given away for free on the giveaway-site. Although, maybe not, who knows.
    -----------------------------
    In Home 11 no virtualization operations but there is support for SSD and AFD.
    from http://www.paragon-software.com/home/brs/
    note: hdm 11 pro at 50% off.
    -----------------------------
    hdm pro - that's truly a coolest software, on all occasions.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  3. bbriley

bbriley Registered Member

Hi Fireworker, I found your reply very helpful. I will stick with the B & R 2010 Suite. Thanks for the good answer you gave. Blessings TO and THROUGH you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.