did i do something wrong

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by chris45, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris45

chris45 Registered Member

while doing a image backup paragon estimated that the archive size would be 9.5 gb but while doing the imaging i clicked on cancel to clear more space from my harddrive and then restarted it and it estimated that it would take 10.5 or so gb this time. I already done the imaging and no errors were shown but why is it that after clearing space from my harddrive that the estimated space for the archive was 10.5 gb while just before when i had more stuff it was 9.5 gb?

i seen two folders in my external harddrive one was empty while the other had around 6 gb of data from the imaging. I think the empty one was the one i cancelled thats why it was empty so i deleted it and kept the other one

2. Mech_An

Mech_An Registered Member

Please try to re-open Paragon program to update used space value.

Additionally, please make sure that cleaned-up files are not kept in Recycle bin or in Temps.

3. chris45

chris45 Registered Member

should i just delete the 6 gb file image i did and redo everything?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.