Did antivirus work?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by reevesloh, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reevesloh

reevesloh Registered Member

Me use ESS4 around 9 month now also it never detect any virus in my pc since i brought it.Of course it is gud that my PC is safe but i dun feel any comfortable so i download spyware doctor n scan it n it detect 25 virus in my PC.That treat name is "Appclication.PowerRegister,Appclication.TrackingCookies,and 10 win32/VB.OGK trojan" n tat trojan virus found at my sistem volume information that i post that ESS4 succes block 12 virus n 2 deleted in my previous POST THREAD!Me also try eicar test file n many eicar test n is succes so why tat kind of thing happen can anyone tell me pls...I really wan to continue use ESEt product.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

It's not the job of ESS to block cookies. That is a function of the particular browser one uses, which was mentioned in the last thread you started concerning cookies.

3. reevesloh

well this one i know but how about powerregister treat and that trojan treat?

4. reevesloh

Sorry to keep interruping but this is a result of my scan using SpywareDoctor n ESS4 didnt detect it.It is this threat is risky?Should i delete it or restore it?Pls i really nid a advise for tis!

Attached Files:

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

It's just some registry entries probably related to the online registration system by Leader Technologies. I don't see any reason to detect it, even when speaking about products that check the registry for suspicious entries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.