Just a heads up that I did a MDL URL download of some July 18th and July 17th samples and they went through the Webroot Defences quiet fine. I have the heuritics, Age and Popularity maxed out to the fullest among all the tabs (Offline, Online, USB etc). The only peep I heard was from the firewall shield so you might say that it blocked it...in terms of dialing out, but the infector was still there. I actually let the file pass through the firewall. It downloaded an infector that also wasn't detected. The same was with the fake AV from July 17th. Fake AV installed and ran fine yesterday. Sorry I dont have the samples since I ran the browser in Sandboxie and once I closed the browser, the sandboxie killed it. If the devs need my webroot account I can provide it.