Dialerspy-Is it good to prevent them?

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by zorrozorrito, Mar 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zorrozorrito

zorrozorrito Guest

I found dialerspy, is it good to detect bad calls made by dialers? can I trust it?
    I found it here http://www.dialerspy.com/en/

DialerSpy is free software for controling modem connections, goes out from computer. It effective protect against illegal phone connections, defined by the user. During connection progress, DialerSpy application shows statistics for this connection, gives user among other things: name of phone book entry as well as phone number.
    Most important DialerSpy software features:
    Easy maintenance,
    Many possibillities to adjust to own needs,
    Possibile defining safe and dangerous numbers,
    Blocks unwanted connections - you not lose even one impulse...
    Warnings against dialing the number,
    Intercepting applications, who trying to establish new connection, this software show full path to process that trying to call,
    Possible defining, which applications may dial,
    Blocking possibillities to hangup connections by applications (Dialers),
    This software is self updating, you don't need to worry about downloading newer versions of it,
    This program installs on tray bar as icon of yellow telephone, and monitor on the fly applications, which connect to the internet using your modem. DialerSpy informs users about all attempts to connect and asks user if this connection should be established or make other ways depends on configuration settings.
    Thanks for your comments! :rolleyes:

2. Nick

Nick Registered Member

Bump

I want to know whether this is a good program or not. Does it install any adware/spyware?

3. MK

MK Guest

Hi,

I know DialerSpy is safe and DO NOT install any spyware software.
    I recommend it for every one!
    :)

4. zorrozorrito

zorrozorrito Guest

MK, hi my friend, do you use this program, if it is so may you tell me more about it?Your experience with it please.
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.