DHCP and BOOTCD

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jeremyotten, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeremyotten

jeremyotten Registered Member

MANY MANY MANY TIMES!

doesn't matter what type of build of version that I use I do not get a DHCP address from the server!

How can this be?

Is there a command that I can give at the prompt to get it?

Please fix this long time problem!

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Jeremy,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please boot your computer from the Acronis True Image rescue disc and press F11 key when the "Starting Acronis Loader..." message appears? After you get the "Linux Kernel Settings" prompt, please remove the "quiet" word, click on the "OK" button and wait for # prompt to appear. Please insert a diskette into a floppy disk drive and issue the following commands:

asamba dhcp -n
    asamba masters

Send the output after each of the commands to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread. Also please input the following commands:

cd tmp
    mkdir mntdir
    mount /devfs/floppy/0 mntdir
    cat /proc/net/dev > mntdir/net.txt
    umount mntdir

Send the net.txt file from the diskette to support@acronis.com as well as sysinfo.txt (you may create it in the way described at Acronis Help Post). Also include the full model name of your network card to the letter.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. acimorelli

acimorelli Guest

If you are running Windows run this command to rebuild the Winsock.
    netsh Winsock reset
    Take a look at Microsoft KB892350
    Semper Fi,
    Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.