Desktop toolbar location

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by Firebytes, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firebytes

Firebytes Registered Member

RSS 2011 latest version on Windows 7 64-bit:

Is there a way to have the desktop toolbar in RSS 2011 (free) always appear in a location of my choosing on the desktop? Right now every time the computer is booted the toolbar always goes to the top right corner regardless of where I moved it previously.

On another note - I have set the automatic update frequency to "Never" but RSS since I am not using the AV function. However, RSS is still attempting to download updates. I know this for one reason because RSS attempts to download the update just after I boot the computer but before my wireless connection is established. I then get an error from RSS about not being able to download the update. Am I missing something else I need to do in the GUI to stop the update attempts?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi,
    This is a known issue and the team is working on adding a correction for this in a future build.

This is still related to the Cloud and policy updates issue. I don't have an estimate on a correction.

Mike

3. Firebytes

Firebytes Registered Member

Thanks for providing the answers to my questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.