Deploy to client

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by Denbian, Apr 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Denbian

Denbian Registered Member

I have a master image that i want to deploy to client computers.
    When i select "Deploy to Client" in the snap deloy management console you get a wizard witch allows you to deploy an image to a client computer.
    Normally you suppose to get a list with all off your client computers.
    My problem is that i wont get a list off client computers but there is def. a client computer conneted to the server wich runs the true image image agent.
    Can anybody help me plz.

Best regards,
    Denbian

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Denbian,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Complete System Deployment Software.

Please be aware that in order to get the list of target computers you should first connect them. You can get the list of computers which you can connect by selecting View->Computers option in main menu of Acronis Snap Deploy Management Console. Then you can connect each of them by right-clicking on the icon of the appropriate computer in the list.

We would like to recommend you to read Acronis Snap Deploy Users Guide which you can download from the Documentation section of our web site. It has detailed instructions on how to use the software.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

3. chungkuo

chungkuo Registered Member

I'm having the same problem. When I attempt to make additional connections to computer with the agent installed, all that happens is that I get disconnected from the OS deploy server and swtiched to that computer. I don't appear able to attach multiple computers to the management console at the same time.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello chungkuo,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Complete System Deployment Software.

Could you please create a screen shots of your step-by-step actions which you take to perform deployment after connecting to Acronis OS Deploy Server? This information would let us check the correctness of your actions and provide you with a possible solution.

Please submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected filesto your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will certainly provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.