Dell Optiplex 755 SATA problem - solved thanks to the Acronis Support!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mladen, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mladen

mladen Registered Member

Hi guys,
    I just wanted to let everybody know that the problem with Dell Optiplex 755 not recognizing its SATA drive was solved thanks to the outstanding Acronis Support. It took just one day from reporting the problem and getting the answer from the Acronis Support. Of course, the problem was successfully solved.
    Thank you very much. You are really great!!! :)
    Best regards,
    Mladen Estatiev

2. cgoady

cgoady Registered Member

What was the fix?

3. mladen

mladen Registered Member

Without fix, Acronis True Image Workstation (Build 3.887) did not see SATA drive on Dell Optiplex 755 and we were unable to restore image using Universal Restore option. My company has just bought several PCs for our IT department and we needed a quick and easy way of deploying those new machines.
    Using the ISO image which we have received from the Acronis, True Image successfully recognized SATA drive and we were able to do what we wanted to do. Instead of several days installing and reconfiguring everything on our PCs, we did this in two hours!

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Mladen and Cgoady,

Thank you for using Acronis Remote Disk Backup software,

We higly appreciate your comments about our support service.

We will be glad to provide you with further assistance on using our products if you need any. If you have any further questions concerning our software, please submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will do our best to help you as soon as possible.

Thank you

--
    Eugene Bogdanov

5. cyrillegriffard

cyrillegriffard Registered Member

Wolud it be possible to tell me where I could download this ISO image.
    Thanks.

6. shieber

shieber Registered Member

To get a iso for your machine, submit a tech support request wtih your prob.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.