Dell latitude D630 not supported TIW9.1

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by dcol, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcol

dcol Registered Member

The v3887 restore disk does not work for the new Dell Latitude D630. Needs a new disk driver. It hangs while doing the operation. Latest version Disk Director also doesn't work.

How about an update guys. Haven't seen anything in a while.

Dan

2. dcol

dcol Registered Member

I want to add that the network driver is still the Broadcom 57xx and the SATA uses an ICH8M controller. Don't think it is a network issue, because it hangs during startup before the GUI comes up. If I keep trying, it eventually gets to the GUI, sees the network OK, but then hangs as soon as I start the restore. Can't use safe mode because the image is on a network drive.

3. dcol

dcol Registered Member

Works using a BartPE CD.
    Hey Acronis, please keep up with the drivers.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello dcol,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Please try booting with "acpi=off noapic" parameter as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

If the issue persists, please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

Please create Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.