Delete Quarantined Files from Reg.

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by MikkelG, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikkelG

MikkelG Registered Member

here there, i have deleted some old files there was in Quarantine, so i try to search for them in the regedit ending up finding some of them here.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000600\Profiles\@My profile\Excludes\

and then theres all the node paths like Node_00000000, Node_00000001 and so on. is there anyway to delete these? i've tried but it just keep telling me that an error has accured.

Regards.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

You're referring to file exclusion settings which may not be modified by editing the registry values. To delete quarantined files permanently, select them in the Quarantine panel and press Del to delete them.

3. MikkelG

I already did that :) but still find em in the registry
    http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/7097/eset.png <--- screenshot

and like that one theres marked there is not a trojan, i think it's called a False positive. it dosnt do anything and i need that Dll to run that IRC version i got, but cant because it's still in the registry even tho i deleted it from the Quarantine Panel.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Clear the exclusion list in the program setup (F5).

5. MikkelG

thanks alot mate! that worked :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.