Definition File where please?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by kennyboy, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kennyboy

kennyboy Registered Member

Easy question. I have searched but can not find this.
    I use FDR and would like to anchor the definition file of Nod32 in all snapshots, so that all snapshots are up to date with virus defs. Could you tell me which file I need to anchor.
    Thankyou.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Unlikely some other antivirus products , NOD32 does not keep a signature file to have the malware definitions in it . It updates in another way .

With a single version you can update one AV (installation) only . If you want to update the installations in another way (via CD/DVD/usb) you should have a license for 2+ NOD32s (LanUpdate edition) , where LanUpdate edition incorporates a Mirror function . Using the Mirror you can do what you want to but there is no other way .

3. kennyboy

Ic. Very good of you to reply. Annoying though, because it is only being used on one machine.

many thanks anyway.

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

If you have a license for one NOD32 only , contact ESET or a reseller and ask to add one more so that you upgrade to the LanUpdate edition . You can then use the Mirror function . It will not be expensive .

5. kennyboy

OK. Thx for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.