Defence Wall Questions

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by WilliamP, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

I have checked the old posts regarding Defence Wall. Nothing has been posted lately. I decided to try it. Well I downloaded it and when I tried to run it,it said my trial had expired. So I went ahead and paid for it. I still can't try it because I haven't as yet received my key or what ever I need to run it. Now my questions. How many folks are using Defence Wall ? You folks that are using it ,what do you think of it?

2. Ilya Rabinovich

Ilya Rabinovich Developer

1. It is very strange that DW doesn't allow to evaluate themself. I had no reports about such the behaviour before.
    2. The key is sent. Sorry about delay- it is only because of the time shift.

3. WilliamP

Thank you Ilya for the reply. I have tried download thru Firefox and IE . Both down loads refused to run. So now I own it. I am looking forward to trying it.

4. Ilya Rabinovich

5. WilliamP

I have tried the link on your post and still it says it has expired. I shut all the security off to see if that made a difference. I still have not received the key. I am beginning to get concerened. It doesn't seem to like me. Maybe I need to explain one thing. I have 2 computers. I receive E mail on this one and do all my posting on forums. I try out software on the other. Both are on DSL tru a router.

6. Ilya Rabinovich

OK, sent you your key one more time. Look into the SPAM filters- meybe, it is somewhere there?

7. WilliamP

I cannot find a Spam Folder. I went to my Email, DSL provider and checked the folder for E mail they regard as spam and it is not there. I had received your Email thanking me for the purchase so I don't understand why I can't get the other.

Last edited: May 7, 2006
  8. Ilya Rabinovich

Then I don't understand something. Have you received the key file attached or not? Please clarify!

9. WilliamP

No I haven't received the key file. I E mailed you to make sure you have the correct E mail address.

10. WilliamP

Ilya my friend. When I got home today I checked and now I have the key file. Thank you for your help.

11. Ilya Rabinovich

You are welcom. BTW, it is very strange, but first two e-mail came back to me tomorrow as non-delivered. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.