Defence Wall Questions

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by WilliamP, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

I have checked the old posts regarding Defence Wall. Nothing has been posted lately. I decided to try it. Well I downloaded it and when I tried to run it,it said my trial had expired. So I went ahead and paid for it. I still can't try it because I haven't as yet received my key or what ever I need to run it. Now my questions. How many folks are using Defence Wall ? You folks that are using it ,what do you think of it?

2. Ilya Rabinovich

Ilya Rabinovich Developer

1. It is very strange that DW doesn't allow to evaluate themself. I had no reports about such the behaviour before.
    2. The key is sent. Sorry about delay- it is only because of the time shift.

3. WilliamP

Thank you Ilya for the reply. I have tried download thru Firefox and IE . Both down loads refused to run. So now I own it. I am looking forward to trying it.

4. Ilya Rabinovich

5. WilliamP

I have tried the link on your post and still it says it has expired. I shut all the security off to see if that made a difference. I still have not received the key. I am beginning to get concerened. It doesn't seem to like me. Maybe I need to explain one thing. I have 2 computers. I receive E mail on this one and do all my posting on forums. I try out software on the other. Both are on DSL tru a router.

6. Ilya Rabinovich

OK, sent you your key one more time. Look into the SPAM filters- meybe, it is somewhere there?

7. WilliamP

I cannot find a Spam Folder. I went to my Email, DSL provider and checked the folder for E mail they regard as spam and it is not there. I had received your Email thanking me for the purchase so I don't understand why I can't get the other.

Last edited: May 7, 2006
  8. Ilya Rabinovich

Then I don't understand something. Have you received the key file attached or not? Please clarify!

9. WilliamP

No I haven't received the key file. I E mailed you to make sure you have the correct E mail address.

10. WilliamP

Ilya my friend. When I got home today I checked and now I have the key file. Thank you for your help.

11. Ilya Rabinovich

You are welcom. BTW, it is very strange, but first two e-mail came back to me tomorrow as non-delivered. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.