DD, RAID 0 & large partitions

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Torben, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torben

Torben Registered Member

Hi - I hope you can help please.

Before I buy DD and True Image, please could someone confirm that I will be able to work with a RAID 0 array of 2 x 750GB drives = 1.5TB total.

I'm buying a new i7 machine with XP installed, with the Intel® X58/ ICH10R chipset, which will come with one full size partition, which I then want to divide into 3 or 4 partitions. I want to install Vista (XP and Vista both 32 bit versions) onto one of the new partitions and dual boot.

I'd be grateful if I could be reassured that this will work, as I'm having trouble finding software that will a) support this chipset b) divide a 1.5TB partition or c) work with RAID 0

Many thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if a free upgrade will be offered if I buy DD10 now and then DD11 is released soon after??

Torben

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Torben,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

1. Yes, the program works with RAID 0 arrays
    2. We do not expect any issues with our program and your chipset
    3. Running under the Windows operating system Acronis Disk Director works with disks supported by your version of Windows. If you use a standalone version of Acronis Disk Director (started from bootable media) then you will be able to work with disks of any capacity that are present on the market.

For information on what RAID arrays are supported by Acronis Disk Director please see RAID Arrays Acronis Disk Director Supports.

Detailed information about Acronis Disk Director product can be found in User's Guide.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexander Nikolsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.