date not correct

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by piranha, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piranha

piranha Registered Member

the icone of my nod32 is red, here is why...

For a unknown reason, the date of the computer was July 9th, 2009, I corrected it for august 9th. Now, nod32 say to me that the last successful updated was July 9th while just underneath i have 4319 (August 9th, 2009) !!?? Weird..... o_O o_O

I reboot but no correction of date in nod32. What can i do to correct it ?

thanks

2. GAN

GAN Registered Member

I'm sure that after the next update it will be shown correctly again. There will probably be a new update later today or tomorrow at the latest. Also since you have the latest update the last update date is only cosmetic and nod32 is working properly. So there should be nothing to worry about.

3. The Chez

The Chez Registered Member

It could be that your system clock is not syncing with the time server. Go into your date/time box (double click it next to the systray with your other icons), and set the time server to time.nist.gov as this server seems to produce more succsessful syncs.

Just double check also that your date and time settings are ok, then hit apply to keep the settings. This can throw a lot of programs on your computer if they are incorrect.

4. piranha

piranha Registered Member

you were right, next update correct everything !

thx !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.