dataeclipse virus help need

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by primaxuk, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. primaxuk

primaxuk Registered Member

hi i am going crazy i keep getting my google talk hijacked and my internet net browsers to i have tried verious verius checkers but these cant find the problem avg, nod, dr cruiet ,killbox combofix and after a while this keeps coming up

hey you might wanna update to a newer version if you havent already, just released this morning http;//www.dataeclipse.com/dj/update413219.exe

i could not be the only person who has had this virus i be be grateful if some one could help me please

regards

peter
    Edit/Delete Message

2. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

3. primaxuk

primaxuk Registered Member

thanks Steve for you quick reply we have used hijack this but me and i sent to a friend the log and we could not see anything wrong on the k=log any suggestion would be very appreiceted

Regards

peter

4. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Are you stating you're an hjt novice? The remedy (as I've viewed) involve's a few other utilities the expert's at bfc will direct you toward's. It appear's you're going to need more than just hjt.

Edit: I've quickly compared two hjt posting's on other forum's noting the avenue's taken were distinctly different, hence my previous post. Should you care to venture on your own, save any vital's beforehand and make certain you're able to recover your system. Furthermore, dataeclipse's site itself state's DrWeb's *CureIt* as the most common removal tool, and offer's a final suggestion of their own (right back to a legit hjt posting). In addition note the file name's are not the same.

http://www.dataeclipse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=329

S

Last edited: Jun 9, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.