Dashboard for PE??

Discussion in 'Port Explorer' started by Wilpower, Oct 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilpower

Wilpower Registered Member

Would anyone else like to see PE come equiped with a small dashboard that would, (when engaged) monitor and display port activity from 'only' Hidden Executions? ie. amount of communication inbound and outbound, if this communication is typical for corresponding port, and some form of ALERT if traffic is deemed malicious or suspicious!
    The dashboard could be small and subtle, possibly semi-transparent so as not to consume visibiliy area.
    I sure would!! :cool:

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Ho Wilpower,
    for me it's enough to hover over the systray icon to see the sockets in the various classes, of which i know normally spoken the hidden amount.
    It will change if you for instance minimize TDS or IE which becomes hidden too till you click it in the systray or maximize it again. So it changes too often .......
    Maybe something in the quicklaunch but i like an overview for various reasons, like looking at corresponding sockets maybe belonging to the same process or ports etc.....

3. Bruno H

Bruno H Registered Member

Sign-me up for the "dashboard" ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.