dapter Not Detected

Discussion in 'Capsa Network Analyzer' started by julio99, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. julio99

julio99 Registered Member

I'm using Colasoft Capsa 7 Free and the both times I have installed this program I get "Adapter Not Detected". I am running Windows 7 HP x64 . This laptop I am running it wired but I tried both wired and wireless to see if the Capsa Free would pick up either adapter and it doesn't. I tried running it as an admin, still nothing. Both my adapters show up in Device Manager and Network and Sharing. I am using Kaspersky Internet Security and before I turned on my other laptop I was seeing in the Firewall setting in Kaspersky it said "Network Not Identified " and I was running it as a Local Network instead of Trusted. I can't see why this is becoming such an issue.

2. Colasoft Support

Colasoft Support Colasoft Moderator

julio99,

Did Kaspersky pop up to ask the permission during the installation?
    Are there any files missed during the installation?

Furthermore, please make sure the two files: CSN5PDTS82.sys and CsNdisLWF.sys are under the path C:\Windows\System32\drivers.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  3. julio99

julio99 Registered Member

No never got a pop up and the 2nd driver is not in the folder, so I assume you would like me to try and re-install? Anything else I should know before I go ahead? This wil be the 4th time I have tried to install this program. I no longer have Kaspersky. I am now using Norton Internet Security, the most up to date version, so if there is something to do now would be a good time to let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.