Cyberhawk Dissapointment

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by TECHWG, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TECHWG

TECHWG Guest

I sent my home created "install maker based" malware to cyberhawk months ago so they could detect my alterations to the system that cripple windows, and still after all these months they still are not detected. my test still cripples windows.

2. guest

guest Guest

3. TECHWG

TECHWG Guest

If you go out of your way to help them, you would expect they jump on anything and everything to make their product awesome. Right now its good but still things can cripple windows and CH is not doing anything to stop it.

4. guest

guest Guest

I think that they are going to release a new version in a few weeks. They already are informed about all this test. I hope that they will "repair" all in the next version.

Sorry for my english

5. TECHWG

TECHWG Guest

your english is fine :)
    Well i do hope they beef up the defences, for me CH is no replacement for HIPS although it does have a purpose as a second line of defence if you need it

6. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

I tested Boclean at the first link (audit),but this "wonderfull"piece software stay silent,everything can read of of my computer.

huupi

7. Thankful

Thankful Savings Monitor

Cyberhawk is a relatively new product. It has scored well on numerous tests. Employees of the company have shown a willingness to interact on this forum in order to improve their program. I would give them some time before writing off their program.

8. TECHWG

TECHWG Guest

well i had a private message from support on this forum and i am asking for an email so ic an send my file for them to analyse again. and in responce to the message i had i suggested to improve CH on any and all means that can destroy a pc or render it unusable instead of just protecting against known malware exploits. New things are there and they should find them and protect against them

9. guest

guest Guest

I like so much Cyberhawk but it has some "bugs", I give this information about leaktests in order that they can improve their software.

Cyberhawk is a great software, that combine a minimal RAM requeriments with a high effectiveness, and i give my thanks to the devoleper"s" for the free version.

10. Cyberhawk Support

Cyberhawk Support Registered Member

Thank you for your test suite.

I found the e-mail that you sent in a while ago.
    Perhaps we are not doing something correctly, however (and after a few images later ) we catch every phase of your two pieces included in DEATH.rar. Even if we Allow the first stages of pc cleaner.exe and the wm update.exe, the second, third etc... phases we catch. Letting them go to the end... well if you allow it, it will mess up the system.

We know of the test suites out there, we are trying to conquer them all, and of course the real malware out in the wild.

Thank you all for you input. Each one of you is giving us invaluable information, and we are really trying to get it all in.

Daniel

11. TECHWG

TECHWG Guest

as i said in the mail or the private message, the only thing you detect is that i copy a file to c:\ and also 1 other thing. I allowed these because they are normal things and the only reason they are done is because i can not program an exe to do it so i must use an install maker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.