Cyberhawk - Concerned Paying User

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by galileo, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galileo

galileo Registered Member

@CH Support

I have been a long term beta tester and user of CH through its public development cycle - and am a strong supporter of its approach to malware detection and management. I stepped up to the bar and purchased the 3 user license offer this past weekend for my home machines. I have been strongly considering implementing CH in my business environment (35 workstations & 3 servers).

I am however quite concerned about the true effectiveness of CH given the comments in these forums regarding its response to various malware attacks. Obviously some of the comments relate to testing stratgeies that may not be valid - but, there are nonetheless failed responses to some keyloggers and other malware attack tests.

My concern is in particular that Novatix's recent comments in these forums has adroitly sidestepped responding directly to posts that have explicitly identifed CH failures. Rather, Novatix has responded to "questions" about particular capabilities of CH in responding or protecting against malware.

I would like to hear from Novatix explicitly regarding test failures that have been identified in the forums. Even if the comments would be to indicate invalid testing strategms...that would be just as valid a comment from Novatix as identifying a CH weakness. I have no doubt that Novatix will address weaknesses as they are uncovered - but, I do want to "know" what the weaknesses are if I am to employ CH.

I look forward to your comments.*puppy*

2. ThunderZ

ThunderZ Registered Member

As a current trial user, I, and my $$ await as well. :cool:

3. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

I been ready to buy into a good solid version of CyberHawk but been put off for quite awhile (previous releases) untill the program improved stability which was finally realized, at least for me, in this lastest release. However it appears some detection issues are yet to be fully resolved but it's almost assured if i read Novatix right that those will be addressed and any others posted here at Wilder's, so i await as well. LoL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.