Cyber Monday...Is It Just Me...Or Was it A Flop

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Securon, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Afternoon! Based on the Feedback or Lack of It...it seems the Security Software Buyer Slept In! Seems that Black Friday by response was the Clear Cut Winner. Sincerely...Securon

2. Charyb

Charyb Registered Member

On Monday, I ended up purchasing Norton Antivirus Deluxe - 5 device for $19.99 directly from Norton. Have zero gripes with this great software. I actually think it was a Black Friday deal but held off to see what Monday would bring.

I was hoping to see more sales on Monday but didn't see any postings here and couldn't really find any myself. I guess I quit trying once I received the email from Norton.

I always love when companies use their (SI)MSRP, Super Inflated Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price, to make you think they are giving a great deal when they mark it down 45%.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  3. Rompin Raider

Rompin Raider Registered Member

Agree Securon...Monday was void compared to Black Friday!

4. Techwiz

Techwiz Registered Member

Won't discuss politics or economics per this sites policy, but there is a lot going on right now that is influencing consumer decision to participate in black friday and stores decision to inflate their retail price that go beyond the normal pricing gimmicks they employee each years. This was an off year in my household for black friday, with exception to buying my new chromebook which I needed to replace my windows laptop which was on its last leg.

5. Securon

Good Evening! I'm pretty sure it's the Strength of the American Dollar, especially the manner in which it affects us Poor Impoverished Canadians...Lol! My own Worldview is that everyone's holding their collective breath's waiting to see what the Fed...will do with the Dollar later this month. People are being very spend thrift in the way they conduct themselves financially. I think in many parts of the Globe the issues are much deeper and profound...we're fortunate we have roofs over our heads...and food in our pantry's. Makes Black Friday and Cyber Monday Pale in Comparison. Sincerely...Securon

6. Rompin Raider

Rompin Raider Registered Member

And we have hockey...lightens up the darkness! LOL I found a few very good deals on Newegg....no complaints.

7. PaleDark

PaleDark Registered Member

I got myself (4+4) Adguard Lifetime for $13.49, followed by Zemana Anti-Malware 1U2Y ($12.00), HMPA buy 1 yr free 1 yr, and finally EAM 1U1Y ($18.00).
    Would say I got myself a pretty good bargain.

Did search around for Nice Antivirus deal but give it a thumbs down.

8. Securon

Good Morning! Good to see that some Deals made everyone's system's safe and sound! But from my perspective the big three A's in Europe...Avast...Avira...and AVG...didn't have any Marketing and Advertising Offers to speak of. I know Avira did...but the mark-up- mark down Marketing Pitch...is Dubious at best to the educated consumer. Does anyone know if Emsisoft had any offers other than the discount with HMP? The bizarre part of this to me was even Reputable Third Party Vendors Pricing's were nothing to have the consumer want to buy! Well that's it for this year Sport's Fans...how about those Maple Leafs...Lol! Sincerely...Securon

9. xxJackxx

xxJackxx Registered Member

It was quite a flop this year. Wasn't impressed at all.

10. Securon

Good Morning! Well Put..xxJackxx! It seems New Egg is the only consistent Web Site with Year Round Savings! And no source of Aggravation for us Canucks is that the Canadian Website's Pricing is way out of wack with the more affordable pricing on it's American Site same goes with Amazon...where's Robin Hood when you need him? Sincerely...Securon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.