Customer Support Not Contacting Me

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by oshoshitzu, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oshoshitzu

oshoshitzu Registered Member

I recently purchased Spyware Blaster and have contacted Customer Support 3 times in the last 7 days; but I have received no reply except for the automated acknowledgement to the tickets I submitted. :oops:

2. Doraemon

Doraemon Registered Member

They're not the fastest people in the world in my experience. Similar things happened to me, be it through tickets be it here in this forum.

I like to support their AutoUpdate feature but they should try to get a better support response.

Just my 2 cents.

3. oshoshitzu

oshoshitzu Registered Member

How long might I have to wait for a reply?

4. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

I responded in your other thread as well. You should have definitely received a response by now - if not, please PM me with your support ticket ID #.

We do strive to respond to all inquiries within a timely manner (& in the order received), but certain tickets take longer to complete than others (depending upon the questions asked, and what troubleshooting/testing is required) so we do appreciate your patience and apologize for any delay.

There are two recent problems we've been dealing with that contributed to delayed responses:
    1. A crazy influx of spam. (That completely clogged up the support ticketing system.) We've made a bunch of changes that are catching most of it now.
    2. A bug in the support ticketing system that caused replies to existing tickets to bump them to the back of the queue. This should not have been happening, and it should also be fixed. (I do believe this contributed to your ticket, and I sincerely apologize.)
    We're not always the fastest, but our goal is to get there. Fixing the above, coupled with some additional help answering support inquiries, should allow us to continue to improve.

Also, as a general heads-up:

If you have not received a response from us within a few business days, please check your spam/junk filters. Unfortunately, we have found that some e-mail providers incorrectly flag some or all e-mails, and although we work with those e-mail providers to fix the issue when we're made aware of it (and when possible - certain e-mail providers do not provide an easy way to make them aware of errors), there are other things (like incorrect configuration of client-side spam filters) that we have no control over. So when in doubt, please check any and all forms of spam/junk filtering. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.