Customer Care

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by mre917, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mre917

mre917 Registered Member

I am completely computer illiterate. As I read the comments on this forum they are greek to me. I received a message that my license with NOD32 had expired and needed to be renewed. So I tried to install the new program and was told that my processor doesn't support this program..."contact vendor". I have emailed "Customer Care" now over 10 times over a week and do not get a response. There is no telephone number for "Customer Care" on the web site. Does anyone out there know how to get hold of someone that can just tell me what keys to push and what to do next. I thought I would try this as a last resort before I cancel the charge to my credit card and buy a McAfee or Norton at Best Buy.

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi there, you need to download the 32bit Edition, as you have a 32bit Operating System.

Cheers :D

4. jongie

jongie Registered Member

I have used NOD32 for several years and, for the first time ever, submitted a question to ESET support (via the web page, and noting that I was in the UK) some 10 days ago. Result - nothing. Not even an automated response to say they had received my question. That's very disappointing - is my experience and that of the OP typical?

5. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

As far as I know, you should always receive an automated response, sounds like your email didn't make it.

6. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello jongie,

I have sent you a PM.

Thank you,
    Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.