Custom Update profiles not applied

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by rcash, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcash

rcash Registered Member

I have created a install package with a custom configuration that includes 2 update profiles one for my local mirror and one for updating via the internet.

When I push this installation to a computer everything in the custom configuration is set properly on the client EXCEPT for the Update profiles. Only the default "My Profile" with blank username/passwords is set. Therefore the clients will not update.

If I push the same configuration via a configuration task the update profiles are then applied. I would prefer them to be applied at the time of install.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

First time the secondary profile will be created and the second time it will be udpated with your settings. This is due to the design, it's not a bug that can be fixed by an update.

3. rcash

rcash Registered Member

I'm not sure what you mean by first time and second time?

Are you saying there is no way to have custom 'update' profiles created during install and I have to push out the install and then have another task to push out the configuration?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.