CrowdStrike to Pay Up to $1 Million Warranty If Its Clients Suffer a Data Breach

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by guest, Jun 6, 2018.

1. guest

guest Guest

CrowdStrike to Pay Up to $1 Million Warranty If Its Clients Suffer a Data Breach
    June 6, 2018
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...warranty-if-its-clients-suffer-a-data-breach/

2. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

If CrowdStrike has publicly traded stock, Idk. And I was still investing, I'd short it. Then cash in send the cash round the world. Not be greedy & wait till the SEC freezes & recaptures funds.

Oh well my time for risks is over. But this seems just too easy.

3. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

4. itman

itman Registered Member

Next Gen "marketing hype" definitely works. Just look to the Cylance buy out for proof of that. Investors always want to buy in on new and emerging tech. and will othen "turn a blind eye" to hard facts such as current net profit. Remember when the dot.com "bubbled" burst?

5. Rasheed187

Yes, I remember when the bubble burst in 2000, I lost quite some money. Certain companies are once again valuated way too high. On the other hand, I do believe that a lot of these new tech companies are more healthy than back then. Think of a company like Slack.

6. Rasheed187

BTW, spoke too soon about Slack, apparently it made a loss of 140 million on revenues of 400 million dollar, pretty ridiculous for a software company. Also, looks like the CrowdStrike stock is in trouble. It's now down to 64 from almost 80 dollar, in only a week. I wonder if this is insider selling.

7. hawki

hawki Registered Member

"CrowdStrike soars to record as analysts dazzled by outlook...

Less than a month since IPO, stock trades 150% above initial pricing...

CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. shares rocketed to record highs Friday, having traded for less than a month as the cloud-based cybersecurity company wowwed analysts with an outlook that forecast strong growth...

CrowdStrike shares rallied... to close at $83.52, after touching an all-time high of $85.85, less than a month after the company’s initial public offering, when shares nearly doubled in their first day of trading after an initial pricing of $34.

...[F]ounded in 2011, has now added more than 1,800 of its roughly 3,000 customers over just the last 5 quarters,..."

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/c...ed-by-outlook-2019-07-19?mod=mw_theo_homepage

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.