Creating weekly disk images

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Orgbrat, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orgbrat

Orgbrat Registered Member

I am a software developer and I have a friend that makes weekly local disk images using Acronis TrueImage just in case something bad happens to his machine he can restore it. I purchased Paragon Backup & Recovery 10.0 Suite so that I might perform the same process on my development machine.

When Paragon Backup & Recovery 10.0 Suite is installed it turns on "System Backup" by default, I am not sure that this tool is what I really want to use. I am having problems with that tool also, please see my previous post on this forum titled "Snapshot storage location is not available" for that problem.

Should I turn off Paragon System Backup and do something completely different? I really would like the weekly disk image backup to be automatic. can this be setup within Paragon Backup & Recovery 10.0 Suite? Am i using the wrong software? Could I get some guidance from someone as to what the best process would be to get this weekly task done?

Orgbrat

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.