Creating weekly disk images

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Orgbrat, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orgbrat

Orgbrat Registered Member

I am a software developer and I have a friend that makes weekly local disk images using Acronis TrueImage just in case something bad happens to his machine he can restore it. I purchased Paragon Backup & Recovery 10.0 Suite so that I might perform the same process on my development machine.

When Paragon Backup & Recovery 10.0 Suite is installed it turns on "System Backup" by default, I am not sure that this tool is what I really want to use. I am having problems with that tool also, please see my previous post on this forum titled "Snapshot storage location is not available" for that problem.

Should I turn off Paragon System Backup and do something completely different? I really would like the weekly disk image backup to be automatic. can this be setup within Paragon Backup & Recovery 10.0 Suite? Am i using the wrong software? Could I get some guidance from someone as to what the best process would be to get this weekly task done?

Orgbrat

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.