Create new full back up after xx incrementals not working??

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by peter7769, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peter7769

peter7769 Registered Member

Hi All

Just wondered if anyone can point me in the right direction, i have true image 2009 and i have it set so that after 2 incremental back ups it should perform a full back up but this doesn't seem to be working correctly, i just carried out a back up tonight on My Pictures and its showing the first original full back up, then 2 incremental back ups, i was then expecting the next one to be a full back up but it was another incremental?, i have not got it set to delete old back up archives, anyone know what im doing wrong??

Thanks

Pete o_O

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello peter7769,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image Home 2009

First of all please make sure that you are using the latest build (9709) of the program. Check it in Help -> About. You can always download the latest build of the program from your account under Registered Products.

Make sure you have done the following. In Backup Method option you should select “Incremental” backup type and check box “Create a new full backup after” and set 2 “Incremental or Differential backups”. Then check box “remove old archives”.

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

3. peter7769

peter7769 Registered Member

Thanks Dmitry, i will give that a try, sorry for the delay in getting back to you, had a family illness :'(

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello peter7769,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

Please let us know the results at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.