Create a Acronis CD with autostart

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Kritzkratz, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kritzkratz

Kritzkratz Registered Member

Hello,

can i create a Bootable CD witch can automaticly start a backup job?

and

can i craete a script witch can build a backupjob?

thanks

Kritzkratz

2. Kritzkratz

Kritzkratz Registered Member

Hello,

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Kritzkratz,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

No, none of the current versions of Acronis True Image do not provide such kind of feature.

Yes, corporate versions of Acronis True Image, like Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation, support command-line mode for data backup and restore and can be used to execute XML scripts. You can find more information about this feature in the User's Guide for the respective version of Acronis True Image.

If you are using Acronis True Image Home you can use the procedure described in this previous post of mine to create a shortcut for the backup task.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

P.S. I have merged two threads you have started since the second question duplicates in the merged thread.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.