cracks.am virus warning treu or false ??

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Ineke, Nov 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. relax

relax Guest

i've been on cracks am and you don't have to download the plugin it says you do, especially now since windows xp service pack 2. it blocks it and the download link still works. I chose to install the active x control at one point anyway from another site, but the download was called the same thing on a few sites. (download.zip or something). I got all that crap at that time and it took a while to get rid of it all. So just let service pack 2 block that, then norton will pop up with the redir warning and just download the crack/cheat or what ever you want. I've used the site hundreds of times and the only time i had a problem was I chose to install the active x thing.

Snip - No need for remarks like that, please refrain from doing so ~ Blackspear

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2004
  2. windstrings

windstrings Registered Member

the active x is really giving them the helm...

what cracks me up is when they try and guide you through disarming all your protection so they can get you anyway!....

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

I seem to remember someone sending me to that site some time back, and even the "N" program (Norton) choked and declared some kind of virus or hijacker was attempting to take over...

I'd suggest that you avoid the site and find whatever you were looking for elsewhere....

just my 2c...

Greg Hewitt-Long

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.