Coupon code expires tomorrow!

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-Rescue Forum' started by Leapfrog Mitch, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leapfrog Mitch

Leapfrog Mitch Leapfrog Staff

Hi Everybody, just a friendly reminder that the coupon code expires tomorrow!

Here is the snippet from Todd's announcement a few weeks ago for anyone that missed it:

Discount to prior customers: You need to submit the following information in an email: 1) Which FirstDefense product you own, 2) from whom you acquired it, and 3) your license key. Send your email with this information to: offer@leapfrogsoftware.com, on or before March 31, 2010. You will receive a return email with your discount coupon information.

Visit http://www.firstdefenserescue.com/ to read more about the product and see the comparison chart for the three different versions.

Thanks

2. Tony

Tony Registered Member

I have been and got mine.
    FD-R performs flawlessly albeit without the bells and whistles of the original. :thumb:
    Looking forward to seeing how it develops over time.

3. pratzert

pratzert Registered Member

Yep ! Me too.... I got mine.

Thanks Again.

4. trjam

trjam Registered Member

got mine and worth every penny spent. It is my first software requirement before I choose the next.;)

5. Fuzzfas

Fuzzfas Registered Member

Damn, i lost the deadline for the coupon. But i am still happy that a new FD-R is now out for Win7. I will try it tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.