Coupon code expires tomorrow!

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-Rescue Forum' started by Leapfrog Mitch, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leapfrog Mitch

Leapfrog Mitch Leapfrog Staff

Hi Everybody, just a friendly reminder that the coupon code expires tomorrow!

Here is the snippet from Todd's announcement a few weeks ago for anyone that missed it:

Discount to prior customers: You need to submit the following information in an email: 1) Which FirstDefense product you own, 2) from whom you acquired it, and 3) your license key. Send your email with this information to: offer@leapfrogsoftware.com, on or before March 31, 2010. You will receive a return email with your discount coupon information.

Visit http://www.firstdefenserescue.com/ to read more about the product and see the comparison chart for the three different versions.

Thanks

2. Tony

Tony Registered Member

I have been and got mine.
    FD-R performs flawlessly albeit without the bells and whistles of the original. :thumb:
    Looking forward to seeing how it develops over time.

3. pratzert

pratzert Registered Member

Yep ! Me too.... I got mine.

Thanks Again.

4. trjam

trjam Registered Member

got mine and worth every penny spent. It is my first software requirement before I choose the next.;)

5. Fuzzfas

Fuzzfas Registered Member

Damn, i lost the deadline for the coupon. But i am still happy that a new FD-R is now out for Win7. I will try it tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.