Could Not Find Partition

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by haacked, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haacked

haacked Registered Member

I am running the latest build of Acronis True Image 9.0 (build 3567) on a brand new freshly reinstalled machine:

Dell Dimension 9150
    Windows XP SP2
    250GB SATA Drive (Combination mode) in 2 partitions.

And cannot seem to get Acronis to take an image to my other partition.
    It errors out with the following messages:

Can not find a partition with the path \local\hd_sign(D0F4738C)\part_sn(CCB65F6290CCB67F)start(63).

Failed to process pair script:A1327FD5-FB7E-419D-988F-F5B2334EB09F

Anybody run into this and have any idea?

I can't seem to get Secure Zone to work either. It gives me the error:
    Unable to prepare operations. Error code: 6 &quot:Disk is not found, please check that all the hard disks are attached to your computer"

I have a single hard-disk and it is obviously there since I am booting just fine and running Acronis on that disk.

Any help is much appreciated.

2. haacked

haacked Registered Member

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello haacked,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please be aware that in order for Acronis True Image to work correctly the user (you logged in as) should have "Backup operator" permission. Please make sure that the user has this permission (Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management -> Local Users and Groups).

If the problem persists, please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post. Please make a screen shot of the error message you received. Please also send us the log file from Acronis True Image 9.0 Home that contains the error message. In order to do so please do the following:

- Run the program;
    - Select Show log on the toolbar or from the Tools menu;
    - Select the log with error messages;
    - Click "Save the log entry to file" (the diskette icon).

Please create an account, then log in and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Last edited: Apr 30, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.