Corporate

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Beach, Jun 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beach

Beach Registered Member

A client wants me to purchase ATI for several machines, but I am looking at the possibility of Acronis Corporate instead. But I am reading the manual on it, and have this question.
    With the Management Console, it says it can "Restore remote partition/disk (except system partitions).
    So if all the workstations have a single partition, which would be the system partiton, TI Corporate can not restore it remotely??
    Just need to clarify this, I thought that was one of the differences between TI8 and Corporate.
    Thanks.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Beac,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Yes, you cannot restore system partitions on a remote PC with Acronis True Image Corporate Workstation. But you can create the partition/disk image remotely, manage Acronis Secure Zone on a remote PC. Please also see: Version comparisons.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. Beach

Beach Registered Member

Irina--
    So the only difference between Corporate and TI8 is the fact that you can back up remotely??

Jim

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Beach,

Acronis True Image 8.0 Corporate Workstation has Acronis Management Console for remote operations, also the program has Acronis True Image Storage Server, it allows you to get a remote access to data storage devices connected to the PC (workstation or server) for backup images saving.

Acronis True Image 8.0 is a product for the home and home office, it has not remote administration and central management.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.