Cookies and Cache

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by BrainWarp, Sep 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lynchknot

lynchknot Registered Member

Well anyway, I use Firefox and it is extremely rare for Spybot or Adaware to pick anything up, considering the sites I frequent - mostly discussion boards. I could care less if someone discovers that I frequent Wilder's Security Forums because they discovered my cookies. Therefore, i'm instantly logged in to all boards i'm a member of. But getting back to the original thread - many are too lazy to log in - but not too lazy to delete cookies I guess. :D

Oh yeah, i'm the only user of this PC.

2. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

To my disgrace, I have to admit, I have never wandered into this particular Forum before (Security)....very interesting I must say....

To my limited way of thinking with regard to security etc., I kind of look at my Computer the same way I look at my Home, I have Security lighting around the place, I have CCTV plugged in to my VCR, I have a very efficient Burglar alarm.....but I still go out into the big wide World in my car or on foot and therefore take risks maybe with my well-being (So to speak)....My point being if I stayed safe and secure in my home, what kind of life would that be, where's the fun in that, where's the excitement, if I didn't take a little risk with my OS now and then I might as well get rid and just listen to the radio... :D :D :D (What a load of fun that would be eh?... ;)

Cochise, :cool:

3. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Sorry,...meant to say 'Privacy' and Security....'DOH!!'.. :D...maybe I shouldn't wander here too often.. :D

Cochise, :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.