Contacts don't show in Firefox

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Get, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Get

Get Registered Member

After switching from hotmail to outlook my contacts don't show. Also in hotmail the contact didn't show automatically when typing the first letter. Now when I go to People the page won't open and "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again, or refresh the page. If you continue to have this problem, please report it to Microsoft." is displayed. I changed Microsoft to Wilderssecurity so here I am to ask you the question...what to do to get it to work in FF? (allready disabled all add-ons and spybot/wareblaster to no avail).

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

are you blocking scripting either via browser or some security software? do contact show if you IE or any other browser?

3. Get

Get Registered Member

Forgot to say that it all works well in Opera and i don't think I'm blocking something what should prevent it from working in FF, because it would prevent it from working in Opera also I guess.

4. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

5. Get

Get Registered Member

I created a new profile next to my original one and now it works (also resetting firefox worked btw). What's next?

6. Get

Get Registered Member

Tried one of the possibilities and it worked. Removed all the cookiesettings (in my original profile) and it worked. Pinpointed the wrongly blocked cookie, allowed it and now it works fine. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.