Constant problems with TDS-3

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Barney, Feb 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barney

Barney Registered Member

I have tried this program in the past and several times since then. I have nothing but bad experiences when I try to use this program. TDS-3 appears to be a very buggy program that is constanty locking up and shutting itself down. Not only that, this program has the looks of a hacking tool and can't be expanded out to fill the whole screen. This program still has many problems that need to be worked out before I purchase it. I am sure TDS-3 is a useful tool for some people, but I have found it to be very unstable. Maybe I will give version 4 a try when it comes out. Anybody else out there that have the same problems as me with this program? Please share your feedback.

Barney

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Barney, Your post is rather broad condemnation.
    How many times in the past? And are you aware that TDS trial has a 30 trial period?

Did you download the latest version of TDS3 from www.diamondcs.com.au?

Can you please post specific details of your problems including:

What operating system you are using?

PC specification?

What you were doing with TDS when the problems occurred.

Look and feel are very subjective :) And hacking tool it is Not!

3. Rob 936

Rob 936 Guest

I agree with Barney, i bought TDS-3 in December and have the following troubles on XP Pro:
    1. Crashes with fast user switching.
    2. Crashes scanning C: drive temp files
    3. Tells me my regkey is corrupt and to send it to DiamondCS.
    4. Greet with speech will not work.
    5. DiamondCS website is hard to navigate through to find info

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hello guys, bright good morning to you all from a snowy landscape here!
    There are people who read the forum and look for the answers and solutions, many pages by now, but all matters mentioned have been described and solved.
    I'm the person with the speech solutions and countless times in this forum have described and helped XP users through that part, with success of course. So please be so kind to look for those threads in the search engine? speech in TDS say since 800 days ago till now.
    Somewhre in the first pages is a thread named TDS-4 ... on which' second page is the whole step by step description. SAPI4 runtimes, available via the TDS-4 download page, install, in your control panel temporary disable the sapi5 and sapi4 will work perfect.
    Or get everything expect for the msagent.exe core program from the www.microsoft.com/msagent pages for there is where speech is coming from.

If your regkey si corrupt for any reason submit to DCS to be checked and you know very well you will have a correct one in no time. There can be other things the matter, which will be explained by DCS if thee is a reason.

I think the DCS sigtes are fast and as you know they are in a stage of rebuilding, the info is very findable if you know the structure of TDS and what belongs to that, and not looking TDS in the WG pages, f.e.
    It's a fast site, no flash nor java, just fast and clear.
    You have the latest IE 6.0 fully patched?

What's in your temp directory what it could crash on? corrupt rar files? Interesting to know which files, please submit them to DCS lab for investigation.
    I don't have that problem myself, so can not confirm this happens or not.

Fast user switch is in study, it is mentioned here and what to do about it for the moment. Look in the threads please.

Oh and Barney, i'm qouting your other message elsewhere:
    October 02, 2003, 04:44:17 PM
    I do admit that DIamondCS does have some excellet products like Portexplorer (I own this), TDS3, Registryprotector and a few other. These are excellent programs, .......

So even you will be able to count 30 days from 2 October 2003 like Pilli mentioned have passed long time. So yes, if you still have no bought registration key inside the program will keep thanking you for trying and close after that.

As TDS is owned by most of the trojan and hacking environment to protect them against their own kind doesn't make TDS a hacking tool. It's a top notch protection product, honored and respected with reason for it's strength. True, the best protection at the moment, working nicely alongside your other AV/AT products like your NOD32 etc, and TDS-4 will be even better. So no reason to wait if you can have the best protection available this moment already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.