Considering your security goal!

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Cerxes, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cerxes

Cerxes Registered Member

Please... why dont we all keep it simple regarding the anti-allbrand-security-software? We all read and discuss the "best software" for any special problem that we all face of. Do we really have that sensetive data in our +calculators that we have to worry su much? I understand that since we all here at wilders have security as a special hobby/interest/work, we then put energy and time in this area. What I want to say is that instead of discuss what type of security software u have to use to secure yourself against a special type of malware, instead look at how I, as a user, can reinstall my system as I want it to work in quickest possible mode. There is several suggestions to this, for exeample u can make a clean image backup, and then reinstall that image with the new data you want to keep. Or u could stop the change with a reboot with e.g shadowuser, deep freeze, sandboxie etc. I understand that looking for the ultimate security software is an "adventure", but is it not the normal use of a computer that is the most important, for example work, playing, surfing etc. that counts in the final end? :-*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.