Considering your security goal!

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Cerxes, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cerxes

Cerxes Registered Member

Please... why dont we all keep it simple regarding the anti-allbrand-security-software? We all read and discuss the "best software" for any special problem that we all face of. Do we really have that sensetive data in our +calculators that we have to worry su much? I understand that since we all here at wilders have security as a special hobby/interest/work, we then put energy and time in this area. What I want to say is that instead of discuss what type of security software u have to use to secure yourself against a special type of malware, instead look at how I, as a user, can reinstall my system as I want it to work in quickest possible mode. There is several suggestions to this, for exeample u can make a clean image backup, and then reinstall that image with the new data you want to keep. Or u could stop the change with a reboot with e.g shadowuser, deep freeze, sandboxie etc. I understand that looking for the ultimate security software is an "adventure", but is it not the normal use of a computer that is the most important, for example work, playing, surfing etc. that counts in the final end? :-*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.