Connections Bug

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by Pfipps, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pfipps

Pfipps Registered Member

The HTTP scanner ekrn.exe in Eset Smart Security is not closing connections even after I close my browser. I have been using cports and all the connections are still there. This appears to be a bug with ekrn.exe, so I manually close the connections through cports.

2. Alexandros

Alexandros Registered Member

Same problem here, it keep open, not only browser connections, I see connectos to hotmail (from messenger I think), and some connections from thunderbird.
    After a day of browsing the number of connections of ekrn32.exe is huge.nd I can feel that in the browsing performance.
    I see/close them with TCPview.

3. oldshep

oldshep Registered Member

4. Alexandros

Alexandros Registered Member

Ithink that it is a very important issue, is like the firewall doesnt close the connections.

5. SweX

SweX Registered Member

Yes I also think this is a VERY IMPORTANT issue that needs to be fixed by ESET to the next release, maybe a moderator could give he's thought about the problem?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.