Configuration question

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by PatG, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatG

PatG Registered Member

2 machines, 2 licenses. Desktop running XP Pro, laptop running XP Media Edition. HDD was destroyed and new one on the way, nothing salvagable off of it. Is there a way to copy/paste the config file on the laptop from desktop after new install of NOD w/out jamming up the works? Or am I gonna have to start from scratch?

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

I would suggest starting from scratch, you can make a quick install HERE although I have never done so myself.

Cheers :D

3. PatG

PatG Registered Member

Thanks Blackspear!! You may recall 2/3 weeks ago, you posted your configs and I spent all evening doctoring both laptop/desktop. Is time consuming, but the sense of satisfaction overides the labor. :) HDD for laptop scheduled for delivery tomorrow and will be a couple of days before I can get it up and running. BUT.....the instructions you have posted, and the comments back when it was originally posted, looks very promising. Again, thanks for the post, will give it a shot and post back the results upon completion.

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Good to see and you are welcome.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.