Configuration editor is blank

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Bairen, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bairen

Bairen Registered Member

Hi all,
    I'm hoping the gurus here will be able to help me. I've got Nod32 RAC installed; I am attempting to edit the configuration XML document. However, there is no default XML for me to tweak with. I have attempted to go into the Nod32CC on the server -> Click Mirror -> Click Setup -> click Setup under Configuration files -> click New -> Save a it as 'file.xml' (not underneath the mirror directory)

What I get is a Blank window. Even with "Show All" clicked for the tree view. At the moment I am dealing with an already setup installation of NOD32. I've included a Screenshot of the blank screen.

Attached Files:

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi!

Download NOD32 RAS and RAC from Eset's web-site and installed them over the current installations . Perhaps something has got corrupted during the previous installations.

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Or you have overwritten or deleted the default xml template.

4. Bairen

Bairen Registered Member

Ok, Thanks for the responses. I've reinstalled the RAC, and RAS. Doing the RAS first. That seemed to solve it. I don't know how it could have been deleted/overwritten. The filename & path I pulled it from was: C:program Files\ESET\RA\Console\cfgedit.xml

Thanks much for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.