Config parser error

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by dontana, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontana

dontana Registered Member

Good Day all, I`m having a few messages pop uplately, on start up. One of them is listef in the title. Has to do with jit debugging and ,Microsoft .net security update not being able to download. So before I start listing all the messages, In which Forum do I need to posto_O:oops:

2. LocoLobo

LocoLobo Registered Member

3. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Go ahead dontana, let's see what you've got along with os, service pack, and any memories that might be relevant. If your referring to the jit compiler throwing an unhandled exception, which application is it that the message's report?

Steve

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  4. dontana

dontana Registered Member

Here goes...SL20B.tmp-Common language runtime Debugging Services..application has generated an exception that could not be handled.
    process id(which keeps changing each announcement),0x43c(1084),thread id =0x6f8(1784)
    0x914(2324),thread id =0xb80(2944).

next.
    Config parser error;
    error parsing C:\windows\Microsoft.net.\Framework\v1.1.4322\config\machine.config
    Parser returned error 0xC00CE556

Also;
    The update from windows for .net will not download because of this problem.
    I also note that there is an HP message in there as well(hewlit crapard).
    My system is xp service pack 2.

5. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Process ID's normally change boot to boot, faulting app's, no. Open tm, view, place a check for it from select column's. Not knowing if the update referenced in the following thread is installed and part of your problem or it turn's out the one your looking to download, I can only assume. I'll leave it up to you to tell me whether we're discussing this or not.

http://groups.google.com/group/micr...read/thread/43dff46a0f032f18/f2cefd500de7984b

Quite possibly an incorrect or corrupt line of code within the content's of your machine.config file?
    For now maybe one step at a time while you address my previous. Include if xp is home or pro.

Steve

Last edited: Jul 19, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.