Complex Archive

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Dave49, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave49

Dave49 Registered Member

What is a Complex Archive, how did it get created, and do I need to keep it? I have two of them from over a year and a half ago. I'm not a "geek" so try to explain as if you were in Kindergarten.

I never realized how much this "Paragon Backup & Recovery™, version 10, build 10815 (22.09.10 ) Suite" is too advanced for a non-geek. Most of the questions I have in the course of using this program are not to be found in the "Help" files. And even on the rare occasion when it is in there, it is unintelligible to me. So don't assume much knowledge if anyone replies. This qualification probably means no one will. But, thanks, if anyone does.

Dave

2. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Complex Archive is when you have more than one partition/drive backed up together.

3. Dave49

Dave49 Registered Member

Ok, thanks very much, so here goes the rest of my question:

How did it get created, and do I need to keep it?

I have two of them from over a year and a half ago. Why/how would this get created that long ago, and me not know about it? There are 2 of them from the same time period, and that is all. Is this a fluke, or by someone's design?

Thanks again,

Dave

4. J_L

J_L Registered Member

They usually get created by your decisions. Depends on their age and relativity.

I don't know. If their useless, just remove them.

5. Dave49

Dave49 Registered Member

I guess if they are that old, I don't need them. Thanks for the replies.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.