Completly Remove File Checker

Discussion in 'FileChecker & ID-Blaster Forum' started by Golong, Nov 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Golong

Golong Guest

Does any one know how to completely uninstall File Checker? A number of files have been encrypted by the program, and in addition the program will not run.

I could really use help here...

2. newhart

newhart Guest

Reinstall it...if you want to use it. If not, then reinstall...then just uninstall it. I'm guessing the "encrypted" files are the scanning list and checksum files. Even after uninstall...they may remain so just manually delete them.

;)

3. Zbebouille

Zbebouille Guest

I have the same problem. Where can I find the file I have to delete manually ? I can't find them !

4. giuseppe.bagnoli.0

giuseppe.bagnoli.0 Registered Member

5. TheProfessor

TheProfessor Registered Member

i dont haveit, the control panel thing isnt workin for ya? that aint good >:eek: waves finger* no no to the makers

6. blyt4545

blyt4545 Guest

what r yall dong ths 4

7. DID NOT ORDER THIS SITE AND YOU BILLED MY CITI CARD FOR $47.88. i WILL NOT PAY THIS. YOU ARE A FRUD...

8. this is frud !!!!! cannot pay such a bill on retirement and did not order this sitebettie gatewood

9. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

What site billed your citi card?

10. Betty

Betty Registered Member

I am also having this problem. I have uninstalled and re installed several times to try and get File Checker to work again. However I have not been able to find the log files to delete so every time it comes up with the same errors. One is a file I deleted and the other is a complete mystery.
    The only reason for removing was to get a clean re install and it's just not working :'(
    Can someone please help ?
    Thanks,
    Betty

11. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

filechecker is a great free program. however, i want to try, and compare, it against others. im going to uninstall. Betty, when you uninstalled did you stop checking first and uncheck or delelte the files it was watching? what did you do? thanks :)

12. laloman

laloman Guest

yo guys, use "Your Uninstaller 2004" this uninstalls any program, after uninstalling it, it will find any files and folders left by the program and give you the choice of deleting them all? try it guys!

13. YEAH!!! It really works!!! Your Uninstaller 2004 will gives you 21 trail days, you just need to use 10 seconds to uninstall the file check 1.7.

p.s.
    My situation was so bad after installing the file checker 1.7, there are a huge black session inside the add/uninstall programs in control panel, as file check 1.7 begins with "F", then I just found the uninstall list before and after it, in between is all the black portion that you will found nothing, also, you will find that the vertical scroll bar of add/uninstall programs becomes very tiny as the list of program become huge.

Hope this message will help who meet the same problem as me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.