Completed with Errors Question

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Ocean42, Sep 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ocean42

Ocean42 Registered Member

When others get "Completed with errors" is anyone getting read errors during the backup? I've mentioned this in a thread under a entirely different subject since the more I've worked with TI9 the more problems I encounter. My last backup with the latest upgrade resulted in an image with errors. Verify reported the image was corrupted although I picked the image and ran a search on all files coming to a total of 82,647. The same search on my C: drive reoprted 82,552, fewer than the back up had which might be due to file TI createdo_O? I went to look at the log but the only entries there were from my running two backups with a trial version of Corporate Workstation Version 8. The purchased version of TI9 Home didn't create a log entry.

Acronis, Do I have a good backup?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Ocean,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please note that if the "Check Image" tool reports that an image is corrupted then you won't be able to restore it without errors.

Could you please make some screen shots with your "read errors"?

Please also do the following:

Download Acronis Report utility available at http://www.acronis.com/files/support/AcronisReport.exe and run it, create a report and send it to us. This would provide us with detailed information on the hard disk partition structure.

Please send gathered information to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Semyonov Vasily

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.