Compatibility issue with Wacom tablets

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by Rodimus, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rodimus

Rodimus Registered Member

I'm not sure if new Wacom tablets experience the same issue with Returnil RSS. I'm using a Wacom Intuous 2 tablet (rather old) with their latest driver installed on Windows 7 64-bit platform. The tablet works fine with the RVS 2010 version, but problems happen when RSS 2011 is installed. Within the RSS 2011 interface, the pointer still move but it fails to click. Once moved outside the RSS window it works fine just as normal.

I've tried to reinstall the Wacom driver (changes saved to real disk, of course) and it works normally again, but only shortly. After rebooting the system the same problem happens again. I hope future versions of RSS can take into account of compatibilty with new Wacom tablets, as I understand it may not be possible for your team to investigate this case with a tablet as old as mine.

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Please open a support ticket by sending your report with details to support (dash) tech (at) returnil (dot) com and we can work with you to get the needed diagnostic logs and follow ups to see what is happening here and why.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.